Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Melissa Ward Kerstetter


Melissa, my wonderful wife, I thank our Lord Jesus for you (Phil. 1:3). I am glad beyond measure that "the LORD God said, 'It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him.'" (Gen. 2:18) in reference to Adam, but in application to me, because He could not have given me a better "helper." We complement one another quite well. Indeed, my fountain is blessed and I continually rejoice with you--the wife of my youth (cf. Prov. 5:18).
Thank you for being my wife and the Mother of our four precious children. You are beautiful physically on the outside but even more attractive spiritually on the inside (cf. 1 Peter 3:3-6). May God grant you many more birthdays as you serve Him faithfully each day. I love you with more than words and I will always love you!

No comments: